Setting up the Microsoft SharePoint Integration on Workplace.
The SharePoint integration lets people share content from SharePoint Online directly in Workplace on web and mobile. It also enables authenticated previews so people can see more information about SharePoint Online content like docs, pages, and files without leaving Workplace. Finally, you can link a SharePoint Online folder to a Workplace group so teams can easily access their files and see who's working on what.
If you're an admin:
- Go to the Workplace Integrations Directory.
- Search for SharePoint.
- Click Add to Workplace.
- On the popup dialog that follows, click Install.
- Sign into your Microsoft account — you'll need to have an admin account to complete this process.
- When asked if you want Workplace from Facebook to have access to your account, click Allow.
- The dialog will close and the SharePoint integration will be enabled for everyone in your organization.
Note: Your colleagues will only be able to see a preview of the file you share if they already have the appropriate permissions in SharePoint. If they wouldn't be able to view the content in SharePoint, no preview will be shown on Workplace.